Sauté Onion - 1 tsp of coconut oil into a small frying pan over medium heat. Chop onion into bite-sized pieces (about 1/2"). Add onion to the frying pan with a sprinkle of sea salt. Cook until the onion is translucent.
Prosciutto - Chop into bite-sized pieces, or simple rip with your fingers.
Arugula - Wash well under cold water. Chop into bite-sized pieces, or simple rip with your fingers.
Eggs - Break 6 eggs into a quart sized bowl. Scramble eggs well using a whisk or fork. Mix in 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil, and a sprinkle of oregano, sea salt and pepper.
4 slices of Prosciutto
1 cup of Arugula
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Use coconut oil to grease the muffin tins, or line with muffin liners.
3. Evenly distribute the onion, prosciutto and arugula to each muffin.
4. Top with scrambled egg mixture to about 1/4" from the top of the muffin tins.
5. Put they muffins in the oven for 20 minutes or until set. The muffins will puff up while hot, but shrink back down when they cool.